“But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice.”
John 10:2-4 NLT
Some characteristics of a true leader are:
- The leader always uses the correct channels to interact with the team.
- The leader knows the team members personally.
- The leader is recognized by each of the team members.
- 4. The leader guides the team to goals or objectives clears.
- 5. The leader leads trough the example, always is ahead of the team.
- 6. A trustworthy leader always will be followed for the team.
© CAYADO Consultancy – October 2013