How do you feel today?
“But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.”
(Psalms 13:5-6 NTL)
There are times when our relationship with God, or our life, goes through situations where we may feel:
- Forgotten by the Lord;
- God does not want to see us;
- With a heavy heart;
- In ongoing suffering;
- Dominated by our enemies;
- We do not understand what is happening around us;
- May our life hangs by a thread;
- That we are the laughing stock of our enemies;
- That we are ready to fail.
But the above is not an excuse to stop us from recognizing the Father as our Lord and God; on the contrary, it is at these times that we must rely on the Lord, trust on HIS love and fill us with joy because our salvation comes from HIM, and not from our means or our forces; and amid all, sing hymns for HIS kindness to our lives.
© CAYADO Consultancy – August 2013